Popular Posts

Sunday 21 November 2010

Media is in a state of 'Newness'

A strange lecture to say the least- but I do understand the relevance. I think. I suppose Media is always being renewed, especially in Animation because of the graphic improvement and so on. What I thought about after that lecture was whether this 'newness' state will ever stop- meaning will we reach a point and no longer be able to progress? Well we've gotten this far. And I also snapped to attention when Bill discussed how the line between comsumers and producers is fading- what with the rise of youtube and other medias where consumers essentially 'make' them. Hmm, perhaps the media will die out eventually because people will learn how to entertain themselves too well. We can only pray- I can't stand the sight of Big Brother any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment